This series is managed by team members of the ESIS/TC12 technical committee.
The Structural Integrity book series is a high level academic and professional series publishing research on all areas of Structural Integrity. It promotes and expedites the dissemination of new research results and tutorial views in the structural integrity field.
The Series publishes research monographs, professional books, handbooks, edited volumes and textbooks with worldwide distribution to engineers, researchers, educators, professionals and libraries.
- Structural integrity
- Structural durability
- Degradation and conservation of materials and structures
- Dynamic and seismic structural analysis
- Fatigue and fracture of materials and structures
- Risk analysis and safety of materials and structural mechanics
- Fracture Mechanics
- Damage mechanics
- Analytical and numerical simulation of materials and structures
- Computational mechanics
- Structural design methodology
- Experimental methods applied to structural integrity
- Multiaxial fatigue and complex loading effects of materials and structures
- Fatigue corrosion analysis
- Scale effects in the fatigue analysis of materials and structures
- Fatigue structural integrity
- Structural integrity in railway and highway systems
- Sustainable structural design
- Structural loads characterization
- Structural health monitoring
- Adhesives connections integrity
- Rock and soil structural integrity.
Indexing: The books of this series are submitted to Web of Science, Scopus, Google Scholar and Springerlink **